As the need for new housing grows, finding the most efficient course of action generally leads to researching factory built methods. By combining the best practices of factory technology with building components that are best constructed outside of the factory, the resulting synergy results in high quality, high value structures built in half the time as traditional methods without compromise.
North Bay Firestorm Survivors
Services We Provide
Hybrid Prefab Homes is licensed by the State of California Department of Housing and Community Development to offer manufactured homes for sale. We also sell modular factory built structures and hybrid modular designs.
Our professional services include assistance in:
- Home design and specification development
- Site review and consultative advice
- Permit processing
- Project oversight (but not as a general contractor).
- Project consulting, both public and privately owned projects.
- Replacement homes in mobile home parks
- Classes to general contractors and interested Owners/Builders
- Modular Floor Plans
- Manufactured Home Floor Plans
- Accessory dwellings/granny units
- Duplex floor plans
- Townhome floor plans
We’re committed to serving you with quality and value. Our team of experienced experts are highly skilled and have years of experience. Most of all: they love planning, designing, and building and care about your project. We bring value to every interaction.
Get to know our experienced design and build teams. They’ve got tools, skills, and a desire to help. Each member works tirelessly to serve our common purpose: to provide an exceptional experience with honesty, integrity, quality, and open communication.
We Love What We Do. Our affiliated contractors come to work smiling and ready to build your dream. They have a passion for what they do and are qualified to work on your new home or project.
Leave it to Us. Doing it yourself doesn’t always pan out. Rely on our knowledge and experience instead.
Our Promise to You. We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of your lifestyle need, design preference, or budget constraint.
We’re Here For You When You’re Looking To:
- REBUILD after the fires – please contact us with questions or to schedule a consultation appointment; let us know if you’re a recent fire survivor, as we have special considerations for all who lost their homes in this disastrous blow to our community
- ADD a secondary dwelling to your property, be it a granny unit, a guest house or worker’s housing
- REPLACE an existing old home in a mobile home park or manufactured housing community – please call for guidance and process overview. Our park home replacement packages can start as low as the mid to high $100K’s, depending on the size of the home and level of trim
- DEVELOP a property from scratch and do a complete land/home project – be it a single family dwelling or a whole subdivision; please contact us to schedule a consultation appointment when you have a specific property in mind
4591 Sonoma Hwy
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
Para Asistencia En Espanol
Get In Touch With Us Here!
“Sam and I were very satisfied with the incredible support we received from Otis. Having no previous experience in building a home we needed a lot of education and support to get us through what can appear to many people as a daunting project. From the first time we met Otis we could sense his honesty and integrity and was impressed with his knowledge and many years of experience.”
“We’ve purchased three homes now from Marcin. He’s always been professional, friendly and has made our needs a top priority. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a modular home.”
“I’m happy to share the very positive customer experience we had with Otis Orsburn. My spouse and I had been looking at properties in Napa Valley and ended up buying a lot in Calistoga, CA. I can say without hesitation that it was because of Otis’ expertise, professionalism, friendliness, and overall customer service that we opted to go with a prefab home.”